Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New pics in my webshots

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Z3PR, May 9, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

New pics of my ol 76 K/5

2. Don 79 TA

Don 79 TA Registered Member

for a 76 that looks in great shape
    beats my 84 by a long shot.
    may want to visit the auto parts store and pick up some of that rust converter stuff in a can.
    i like the brand pepe boys carries (forgot the name)
    but it really prevented rusted areas on my truck from spreading.
    to bad i wait so long to do the "newly" rusted areas"

otherwise not bad.

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LMAO!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I noticed you not smiling...just glaring at the camera. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I did a thread for everyone to post their mug shots and my pic was something like how you were doing it...not smiling.

Someone said something like, "heck, can't you even smile for the camera?"

I was like, "I was smiling. You should see me when I have a bad day!" /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The pic was flashed real quickly, my friend cought me off gaurd

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's in pretty good shape for a 1976, I'm planning on having the body completely gone through (repair all rusted areas, de-dent, strip down to bare metal, rust-prof, repaint it back to factory original with the top of cab blue this time, recondition white fiberglass top, install all new seals...ect) this coming fall out at the collage. I won't have to pay any labor costs. I'm also planning on a 6" suspension lift using a shackle flip in the rear, a 1 inch body lift, a 14 bolt FF rear end and a D-44 up front, 4:88 or 4:56 gears, preferable the 4:88's. And 35" tires (Ground Hawg's) And sooner or later I'll build up the motor for more low-end torque, beef up the tranny and T-case (Doubler)

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So, for being a 25 years old K/5, what's everyone think ???? And yes, I like to talk about my Blazer even if it is still stock. I'm always intrested in new ideas for it. So let's hear what you'd do.