Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new pics of my rig up... including 55willy-made stuff...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Feb 9, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

*finally* posted new pics on my webshots page, check em out. I have jeremys x-member and rear bumper on there. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif my rig is starting to get pretty tough, cant wait until i have some action-shots with the 39.5s on there. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

lookin good. you have done alot of work to that thing. we are we goin wheelin?

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Woohoo!!!

Nice looking rig J, I was really impressed when I saw when I was up there. Nice looking shock kit and bumper too, /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Jeremy

4. jekbrown

once the 205 goes in (dropping it off at the shop next weekend) I'll be ready to wheel. I am gonna try and find a lil place somewhere close to home (the 'couve) to break her in a little... the first big trip will be our spring break TSF adventure. I made a post about it here... gonna be sunday march 23rd... browns camp...prolly 10am-ish. i wanna check out the new rock-o-riffic trails they have built up there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. bigbadburb

bigbadburb 1/2 ton status

looks nice and clean, now you need a rought version so you wont care about body damage, you know one without nice paint and not perfectly straigt. Hey wait a minute i think i have one, yeah yeah i do have one a matter of fact and you can have it for cheap. I tryed

6. jekbrown

lol, it had 2 decent dents in the body... both got lopped off when I did my most recent fender trimming. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif when we go to the TSF rock trails during spring break, guarenteed we'll get some good dents then. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j