Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new pics of the real Ghetto Pimp Daddy & Canmores padding thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jun 19, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [image]paul looking studly[/image]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: new pics of the real Ghetto Pimp Daddy puttin the smack diz-own!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

thats kinda mean

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

not when youv read it 500 times in the last month, i didnt make it up, i am just repeating it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    not when youv read it 500 times in the last month, i didnt make it up, i am just repeating it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] 500 times is streaching it. Maybe 5 or 6 is a more honest answer. Did I mention I really don't care what anyone thinks of me ??? Also the term Ghetto Pimp wouldn't apply to me. (1) I do not now, nor have I ever lived in a Ghetto. (2) Pimp, well, I've never made a woman sell herself and then beat her up if she didn't turn over all the money to me. Besides, purple just isn't my color. LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

well, Id post the proof, but then id have to look through all 700 posts youv made this month then id have wasted a whole day, and be bored as hell reading about...well.... i have no idea what you usually write about /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    well, Id post the proof, but then id have to look through all 700 posts youv made this month then id have wasted a whole day, and be bored as hell reading about...well.... i have no idea what you usually write about /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] So sorry if it’s beyond your limited ability to comprehend. There was a reson why it was brought up, and I don't belive it involved you. But sence you want too try too annoy me, this just might be fun. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

duuuuude..... you live in a damn trailer, you're automatically in the ghetto, the hood, the heezy fa sheezy, and stuff... Sure, there are very respectable people who live in trailers, drive nice cars, have nice lawns, keep their houses in good shape... But if you live in a trailer park, that person is bound to be outnumbered by the trashy people who might as well dig up all their grass and plant weeds, beat their house with a sledgehammer, and ram their 1972 Chevy Caprice that's all rusty and smells funny and sounds like it's going to explode but at least it gets them from point A to point B relatively safely... alive at least...

Trust me here, I live amongst trash *COUGHNEXTDOORCOUGHCOUGH* and even a couple of the outstanding trailer trash citizens described above. However, there is one exception... my neighbor to the West, Jack, is very cool. He got me that job at Saturn which I promptly quit, and his step-son who lives there also owns my favorite pizza place (no freebies though /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif), but my first impression would be that these are the trashy citizens of South Fork that I described also.

anyway, my point is you live in a damn ghetto, Paul, GET OVER IT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

and you drive a damn ford, which makes you more white trash than paul

12. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    and you drive a damn ford, which makes you more white trash than paul

[/ QUOTE ] go jeff go /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    duuuuude..... you live in a damn trailer, you're automatically in the ghetto, the hood, the heezy fa sheezy, and stuff... Sure, there are very respectable people who live in trailers, drive nice cars, have nice lawns, keep their houses in good shape... But if you live in a trailer park, that person is bound to be outnumbered by the trashy people who might as well dig up all their grass and plant weeds, beat their house with a sledgehammer, and ram their 1972 Chevy Caprice that's all rusty and smells funny and sounds like it's going to explode but at least it gets them from point A to point B relatively safely... alive at least...

Trust me here, I live amongst trash *COUGHNEXTDOORCOUGHCOUGH* and even a couple of the outstanding trailer trash citizens described above. However, there is one exception... my neighbor to the West, Jack, is very cool. He got me that job at Saturn which I promptly quit, and his step-son who lives there also owns my favorite pizza place (no freebies though /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif), but my first impression would be that these are the trashy citizens of South Fork that I described also.

anyway, my point is you live in a damn ghetto, Paul, GET OVER IT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] There is a big difference between trailer trash and a ghetto. [​IMG] Now does that look like your avridge trailer park ??? Yes, I would agree with you if this trailer park was full of old delapatated trailers, but the owner of this park has standards. If you don't keep your stuff looking good, you're outta here. If you don't take care of your yard, they'll come do it for you and charger you for it. You're required too water the yard as well too keep it green. Old vechiles, as long as they still look and run good, no problem. So no, where I am living does not qualifie as a ghetto. Besides, I don't know meny ghetto that people have hot tubs in. Speaking of that, I'm getting ready to go over to the nieghbors. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Besises, I've yet too see a crackhead beggin' for money in here, and without that, it's just not a ghetto !!!!

14. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Now deos that look like your avridge trayler park ???

[/ QUOTE ] so why are you taking a picture ACROSS the street? Is that of the park where you allways go to try to use the bathrooms? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i bet because of you they attatched the key to a hubcap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Come on ZP3R, I see 6 coon hounds under that porch next to the still and those cinder blocks are starting to crumble.... Oh, and if your neighbor looks at you across the bubbles and says "Boy, you gots a puuuurdy mouth", I suggest you grab your banjo and run like hell...

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] so why are you taking a picture ACROSS the street? Is that of the park where you allways go to try to use the bathrooms? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i bet because of you they attatched the key to a hubcap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry, that is my house in the pic. You can even see my blue and white K5 behind the tree. Besides, hubcaps are worthless. Funnniest thing about your statment is that there really is a ghetto traylar park on the other side of the highway. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Come on ZP3R, I see 6 coon hounds under that porch next to the still and those cinder blocks are starting to crumble.... Oh, and if your neighbor looks at you across the bubbles and says "Boy, you gots a puuuurdy mouth", I suggest you grab your banjo and run like hell...

[/ QUOTE ] Now thats funny, dogs arn't allowed in this trailer park. If they were, I'd have another pitbull not coondog. I'm up in the centreal northwest, not down in the southeast. Oh, I wouldn't grab a banjo, I'd grab my .50 Desert Eagle, makes a pretty sound then a banjo !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry, that is my house in the pic. You can even see my blue and white K5 behind the tree. Besides, hubcaps are worthless. Funnniest thing about your statment is that there really is a ghetto traylar park on the other side of the highway. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    oh now come on all you are doing is living in a upper class ghetto /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i would still rather live in your place rather than my apartments though

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    all you are doing is living in a upper class ghetto

[/ QUOTE ] I still can't classifie it a ghetto without a crackhead or 2 beggin' for money.

20. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i dont know if your trying to be funny or what but man it gets kinda old after a while..i know that even if i was trying to be funny i wouldnt dare post something like that about someone.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif