Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new pics with my 36's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FatBoyBlazer, Apr 21, 2002.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

new pics with my 36\'s

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albuq55>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albuq55</a>
    the story behind why the truck is s muddy is long...........my dad told me to go straight home....yeah that'l happen....so i'm going down the road and so hey i'll go and check if there is mud in my favorite spot...there was.. i made it through and then turned back around....now on my way out so i went back throught the mud about 3 feet from my other trail.......uh oh im in two feet of mud and not moving.....dads sure gonna b pissed.........call um mah dukes get my dad and about 150 of chains and straps and on the way back oooooooo look its derek...hes got a 78 bronco 4inch sus + 3 body lift 4.10's and a 460 and 33's...he can get me out.....wrong it ended with me calling a wrecker to get pulled out the dude took off 100 buck cause i ran the cable back to the tow hook.....im out next step is to go see how many people tell me to wash it down town at the strip....the thing looked bad ass......thats my story i'll have more once i get my winch.......what size should i get by the way/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Re: new pics with my 36\'s

Any bronco with 7 inches of lift and 33's ain't moving anything must be top heavy as hell....

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

lookin good /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

A guy here has a 12" Superlift with stock 10 bolts, no front driveshaft and 35" tires. It looks horrible. Poor guy, hope he gets it fixed soon. Looking good with those 36"ers!!

5. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

has any one ever heard of these tires...it says hallmark on the in side side wall and the name on the outer side is "super a/t sport"