Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New picts and web site.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AntAZBlaz, Apr 24, 2001.

1. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

Hey I've posted a new web site and some new pictures there is nothing really to see on the home page but I've filled up the photo section. Let me know what you think.
    http://antazblaz.coloradok5.com/index.html

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Clickable:

http://emmett.coloradok5.com[​IMG]
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Emmettology 101 on 04/24/01 12:59 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Very sweet page!

- SlyDog [​IMG]

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looking good[​IMG]

77blazer see it at<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333>http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333</A>[​IMG]

5. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the comments I finally got around to posting my pics i know there were a few people out there that wanted to see what my new carpet looked like. The one that I installed was from ACC mats. While I was redoing the carpet I rhino lined my tail gate and the interior of the fiber glass top and all of the little plastic pieces that used to be blue or cream.
    the most recent project that i completed was resealing my air ducts ac is a must out here in AZ. I also got my hands on some 1/0 awg wire for my dual battery set up I was going to us 2 awg but you know bigger is better.
    later Anthony
    later

6. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

nice

[​IMG]&lt;--modifided version of Slydogs picture

7. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

you know, I think the thing that I liked the most were the low miles! looks like lots of fun work with that stereo system too... I really like good stereo systems!!

<font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue>

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

My friend...i see you have been busy since the last time i saw her! I sold my 33" MTR's and went with 35's and a 6" superlift kit with RS9000...all the way around! Startin in on the TBI swap this weekend...gotta get it done before the wedding next month! Also installed a MSD 6AL box on the Chalet before work today...big thumbs up from AZBLAZER! MSD is the way to go! Save some money and ditch the air cleaner in favor of the K@N...you will feel a diference!

Talk with ya later!

Azblazer

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

9. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

hey i've got a k and n in there right now. I just got another amp for the stereo install, some day i'll be able to afford to have it all put in. I have a rokford fosgate 1000a2 and a kicker four chanell amp, a cb and i want to tie my antenna in for my little black and white tv. it's been a fun project but i've slowed down to pay off bills along the way. i'm almost worth more than i owe:) depending on how the money goes i would like to go to TBI myself this summer. I just bought the mud tires recently so i will not be chaging them out any time soon unless i get a really good deal. right now i'm looking to finish off the projects that i already have going, get the steering brace, having stereo installed and my hell roaring iso/combiner, the hard part is finding battery terminals for my 1/0 gauge wire have you ever used or heard of quick cable? i'm trying to get there battery terminals that come proloaded with solder and flux so all i need is my torch to make good connections do you know of a place to get good 1/0 awg connectors and how much they cost. talk to you later.
    Anthony