Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Place For Restoration Parts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mr Red, Mar 18, 2000.

1. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

I don't remember if this has been posted before but I just got my Chevy GMC, Blazer, & Suburban Truck Parts Catalog from "The Paddoock, Inc." Forgot I'd ordered catalog from them @ http://www.paddockparts.com/

Has some stuff that LMC doesn't have and lots of resto stuff for 72-77. More for those years than my '86[​IMG]. I've not ordered anything. When I do, I'll post the experience if it's other than expected. If anyone else has experience, please post so we can help figure these guys out from a quality standpoint.

<font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>

2. fredd

fredd 1/2 ton status

When I restored my '68 Charger R/T (now sold) I ordered a bunch of their parts.
    About the best in the business in my opinion, perfect service and correct pricing.

fredd

3. AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE Registered Member

The bad thing about LMC is they have NOTHING in saddle gray, which is what most blazers got as a choice.

4. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

Your post reminds of the day when we used to run and yell those little ditties. "I wanna be an Airborne Stranger". Anyway, I have never seen a gray interior in a Blazer. Mine's is the tan interior. A buddy's is blue and I know another guy with a 72 Blazer that is green.

Phil
    82/K5

5. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status