Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Policy in the Ricer Handbook

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just when you thought they couldn't get any stupider, a ricer will do something more outlandish than what has preceded him.

It has come to my attention that ricers now have a new use for those goofy flashing blue lights. Acting like a fawking cop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course this dumba** had to try it on me, I guess he didn't realize that cops here in CA usually have a red light also. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

He had it inside, up on the roof to make it look like a undercover light. After I moved a couple lanes over, I ain't stopping, this dumba** flies by waving with fart can exhaust blowing hard.

Yes, I should of called CHP. Got them on the speeddial, but the chances of the guy getting caught, slim and none.

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I saw one last Sunday night this d!ckweed was in front of me sputtering from the old fart can as usual. Then I looked in side and could see a neon light hanging from the headliner that was some how wired to the tack so every time ricer boy would rev the rubberband up the light would get briter. Now how gay is that. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I drive a lot...about 2,500 a month just to work and back. I keep seeing these weird flashes inside (some) cars like somebody's taking pictures?! WTF izzup wit dat?! Is this the next dumb trend? Looks like comong from the mirror? "Uhmmm....yeah let's put a strobe in here so we can be totally blinded for a few at night!" /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i say we send the ricer owners to osama and let him have his way with them then hell leave the rest of us alone= world peace!!!