Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Price 91 K5 in New England

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Madbomber88, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Madbomber88

Madbomber88 1/2 ton status

Pice updated. Anyone interested at $4000 obo?

Unfortunately I am selling my 91 K5 so I can buy a pickup...

It's a 91 350 auto with only 110,000 miles. two-tone gray/silver and black with a gray cloth interior. It has power side view mirrors which I know is pretty rare. I bought it a year ago from Michigan. It is currently in Mass.

The good:
    There was alot of rust that had been repaired the wrong way. I replaced every inch of body and floor rust with metal. To be honest, not all of the body panels line up correctly, but the thing is so solid now that it will float. All work was then protected with anti-rust coating (both rust bullet and rustoleum) and undercoating. So there's new rocker panels and floor pans. I put in a brand new carpet, a Pioneer stereo with IPOD adapter, and Infinity component speakers. It has a brand new rebuilt 241C transfer case, new lower ball joints, new Flowmaster 3" cat back exhaust, custom console (still have the old one), tachometer mounted in dash, air-raid throttle body spacer, new radiator and hoses. The motor and tranny run very strong, and there are no signs of problems with the rearend. Brand new 32" BFG ATs on the front and 70% left on the rears (same tires). New brake pads ands shoes, with new wheel cylinders in the rear. new MAP sensor, ESC, and battery. There is absolutely no rust on the body right now. New front wheel wells. new tie rod and alignment.

The bad: Like I said, some body panels don't line up correctly.
    The A/C compressor is seized, if it is plugged in, it will tear the serpentine belt to pieces. The door panels are a bit worn and missing some trim pieces, and the headliner is sagging. The rear window is slow and in need of repair, as is the tailpan which is rotted and in need of replacement. The tailgate itself is very solid and rust free. I have brand new GM internals for the rear window, including the track, and sash. I also have brand new tailpan, which I may or may not get to install before selling.

I want to buy an early 70's 4x4 K20, so any trades are welcome.

91 Blazer Right.jpg

91 Blazer Engine.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  2. Madbomber88

Madbomber88 1/2 ton status

ttt
    Price updated