Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW price !! New factory GM frame brackets for 4x4 73-87 trucks/blazer/burb in Oregon

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Sep 3, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I thought I would try to sell these locally first . I bought these 2+ years ago for $75 + $75 for shipping :eek1: ( the box was heavy ) . I want to sell all of these together . I will not seperate them . You want them , you buy them all . new Price is $ 75 cash . I was going to use these on my crewcab but I sold it recently . These are New factory GM 4x4 frame brackets for 73-87 gm 1/2-3/4 ton trucks & suburbans and blazers . The gm stickers are still attatched to most of the brackets . There are 21 brackets total .
    2 rear bumpstop brackets .
    2 rear shackle hanger brackets .
    2 rear spring hanger brackets (these are the truck brackets that are taller)
    1 front body mount bracket .
    2 middle or rear body mount brackets .
    2 front shackle mount brackets ( cast ) .
    2 upper shock mounts ( left & right side ) .
    2 front spring hanger brackets.
    2 front core support brackets and the brace brackets that attatches to the front spring hangers .
    2 front bumpstop brackets .
    2 misc frame brackets that didn't look like anything on my 77 burb but maybe the go on a later year of chevy :confused: .

We all know how cheap the aftermarket brackets are and how much they cost . This is a deal for factory Gm frame brackets . First with the $ 75 cash gets them . I could ship them but it would be a pretty heavy box or 2 and it won't be cheap ( $75-100 depending on where you live ). Thank's for looking :D .

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

wanna sell these seperate??

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

:whistle: [/QUOTE=chopped&bobbed77burb] I want to sell all of these together . I will not seperate them . You want them , you buy them all

4. chopped&bobbed77burb

I need some 6 lug 15x10 steel wheels (2 1/2 bs ) :deal: . Take what you need and sell the rest :wink1: .

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Technically thats a $25 profit the way I look at it. Shipping costs are always a loss :doah: but I'm sure its still cheaper than buying them at the dealer.

6. chopped&bobbed77burb

I got me some steel 6 lug wheels for very cheap . So just cash for the brackets and a new lower price of $75 cash . I have these listed on CL so they should go pretty quick . Here is some other stuff I need to clear out . I have a New factory gm 4wd long tie rod that fit's 73-87 dana 44 and corp 10 bolt front axles on Blazers , suburbans & trucks . This tie rod has the steering dampner bolt hole near the tie rod ( not in the middle ). This is a very cheap price as they are $80 new . Buy it now for $25 cash and save it for when you need it . I also have a new in the box Harmonic balancer for 454 big block chevy for $25 cash . sm 465 4 speed and np205 transfercase ( married ) comes with both shifters and I have a good flywheel for sbc 350 all for $200 cash . I also have a very clean and low mile 1975 gm np203 transfercase with a t350 adapter for $50 cash ( good for a doubler ) .