Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new product

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 69K5, Jul 8, 2003.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

i was reading through petersons today and saw these chasis stiffener for jeeps. thought it might work for those of you who dont have or dont want to have rocker boxes, and still want to go topless. i know cages and all help but this might be better for someone who did not have a cage or the means to get one. I also saw these dash pads . i know they dont go up the pillar like some people were wanting but i thought it was cool. i also like the fact it covers the whole dash instead of just the front 3 inche or so.

nathan
    69k5 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

I like the dash pads but I think they are around $400. That's a bit rich for my blood!

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

HEY! That interior looks just like mine! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

i sent for a qoute 395.00 for black and 440.00 for colored. to rich for myu blood by a lomg shot. ill just jeep the one i have its not even cracked.