Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Products on our site..

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by MudFrog, Oct 4, 2006.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Here is an update on some of our new products...

We have several new flowmaster knock off mufflers in stock at a fraction of the cost of actual 40 series flowmasters. Flowmaster lost the patent so these things are identical, the only thing missing is the Flowmaster stamp. However unlike the flow's these are ceramic powder coated and can withstand temps up to 2,000 degrees before the coating starts to come off. The best part is the price, the 2 chamber version is $30 + shipping and the 1 chamber version is $25 + shipping.
    http://www.performance-curve.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=1415

If you would rather have the true Flowmasters we still have these at $57.95 with free shipping (use the discount code and only pay $52.16)
    http://www.performance-curve.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=23

We also have a new "budget" catalytic converter in stock for those that do not like the look of our spun converters. This converter is oval just like the universal's from pretty much every other major manufacturer. It is OBDII compliant and is 49 state legal, sorry California (guys in CA if you need one shoot me a PM as I do have 50 state legal converters a well). Take a look, not a bad deal at $36.99 + shipping.
    http://www.performance-curve.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=1413

And as always to sweeten the deal enter the discount code "CK5" during checkout to receive an additional 10% off of your total order (not including shipping costs).

Thanks for the business so far guys!

2. JUNIOR-K5

JUNIOR-K5 1/2 ton status

I live in cali and need a catalytic for an 88 suburban. Can I get a quote thanks

3. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    sweet i've been looking for some 2 chamber flows...but that'll work :)

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

just placed an order with ya, thanks man!!

5. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

hey I just purchased a new 07 chevy 2500 hd witht he 6.0

I am shopping for a flow master, any that ae long enough to reuse my factory tubing?

do you sell the catcack?

how much:D