Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by outlawtorn, Nov 18, 2005.

1. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

Well i made a post about this awhile back in the lounge but now that we've done something to it ill post it again lol. I found this truck for 200 bucks, called my brother and he went and picked it up. The guy thought the engine was done.... yea ended up being the timing and a tuneup :p: It had a woodfloot box in it so we tore it out... well then we decided we'd dovetail it since we were halfway there and in the midst of dovetailing my brother decided he wanted to paint it lol. This is far from finished but its the first big change we've made lol. He is also ordering a 6" lift and 4.88s next month.

This is what it looked like when we brought it home aside from the running boards i cut off :haha:

[​IMG]

And here it is painted, dovetailed and with its 38" tsl sx's sitting behind my blazer today. umm for somereason my regular pic uploader wont load a normal picture so it has to be screwed up lol.

[​IMG]

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Here what is?

3. outlawtorn

sorry bout that my uploader isnt working to well lol :confused:

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Drive it here tonight, I'm going to an awesome wheeling spot in WI tomorrow. :D

Looks cool man, you stole my color though. :p:

5. outlawtorn

lol i didnt pick the color he told me he was gonna paint it red... he showed up and layed down the primer... i didnt even know he was painting it orange until he did the first base coat lmao :wink1: As far as the driving part goes i dont think so lol. It wont be moving till he gets some gears, it only has 3.08s right now and he needs a lift lol, his tires rub with no lift if you can believe that :p: