Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Rancho RS5404 Steering Stabilizer Or Kicker Shock

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by 1gr8usa, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 1gr8usa

1gr8usa Guest

Hello Everyone, I have a few Rancho RS5404 steering stabilizers that I am selling. These are also the same units that are used as kicker shocks but would require a bracket kit. The steering stabilizer shock is a bolt on item and does not require any additional brackets or modification for most 73 – 91 Blazers and a variety of other vehicles. I have these for sale on eBay for $35.00 each but I will offer a $5.00 discount to any member of this forum making them $30.00 each. Here is a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-RANCHO-RS5404-STEERING-STABILIZER-KICKER-SHOCK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33590QQihZ014QQitemZ330110396528QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

If you decide to purchase the RS5404, just deduct $5.00 from the purchase price when you check out and MAKE SURE that you indicate you are a member of Colorado K5.

1gr8usa

Rancho RS5404C.jpg

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you a dealer?

3. 1gr8usa

1gr8usa Guest

No, but I have some extra parts lying around that I'm getting rid of. The shocks were supposed to go on my blazer (2 kicker shocks and 1 steering stabilizer) but unfortunately I have to sell the K5. The 60 mile round trip to work and high gas prices have won the battle. It’s a shame as the truck has never let me down and is built well NP205 TH400 combo with a 350 engine.

4. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

Done. Paid for this morning. Thanks.

5. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Bought one as well!:D

6. 1gr8usa

1gr8usa Guest

Thanks Blazindorito and Bkinzey for your purchase. For everyone else, there is only 1 shock left.

7. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Brand new, shipped quick!

I jumped on this deal and found $20 yesterday! It was delivered by a hot chick and let's just say I should write a letter to Playboy!

Somebody else I know was going to order but passed at the last minute. Last weekend his Blazer broke an axle and he had TWO flat tires! As far as I know he is still out there stranded and will probably be fired from his job!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GOOD THINGS CAN AND WILL HAPPEN!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: