Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New recipe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Oct 17, 2004.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'm cooking some pork chops and was getting tired of the same seasonings. I spied my bottle of suger free pancake syrup and thought this would give it a nice mapley flavor. We'll see soon how it turns out /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I thought this would be for chili/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, I was just thinking of starting a post for chili recipes then I seen this.

The syrup sounds like it should taste good.

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Just like I was hoping...not too bad. They had a yummy maple flavor. After they cooled down there was a thick maple sauce leftover to use for dipping /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'm originally from upstate NY, home of the New York State Maple Festival. Anyway, when I have it, I use the pure, un-preserved stuff for marinating and cooking all the time. LOVE IT!!! I will say that if you ever use the real stuff, you won't like the store stuff anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif