Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New renters. Hopefully a Happy Ending for us

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

The new renters finally moved into our rental house a block away. A single woman and her adopted 24 year old daughter live there now at $630 a month plus utilities.

We FINALLY got the other cars moved... well, all except one. When tow away notices got posted the old renters finally got on the ball to get things moved... and I wanted to do whatever I could to clear up the space for the new renters too. So... the Ford truck finally got hauled off on my car trailer. I went ahead and loaned it out so they could get it moved. Just now finally got it back too a couple days later. I also helped load and unload it.

The Chevy truck that was there I am ending up getting in trade for a utility trailer. So I pulled it here, took off a few parts I wanted, and am trading the rest off for another utility trailer. I guess I basically break even on that and get a few parts in exchange for moving and hauling it.

The Z34 car... well, its still on the street. I dont know whats happening with it. I guess someone else bought it and they will pick it up eventually.

2. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

good luck hopefully this one will work out better.

3. gauder

gauder Banned

Ya, I hope you don't have trouble with these folks!