Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Ride... 68 Nova...

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by bowtiepower00, Nov 25, 2003.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Just picked up a 68 Nova. It needs some work, which I'll probably never have the money to do since I'm in college, but it's real clean, no rust (just a tad on the front fenders), the body is prepped and ready for paint, it's together and runs, fresh 305 (going to sell), M20, 12 bolt rear with posi (4.11 I'm told), and lots of new parts including: Edelbrock intake and carb, Hurst shifter, clutch, gauges, fuel tank and sender, fuel lines, fuel pump (mechanical), 4 core radiator, mini starter, and the list goes on. The front end has been rebuilt, and overall it's a real clean car for it's age. I was pretty sad when I had to sell my 69 Camaro, but now i've got another project car to collect dust... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Does anyone know where to get parts for these old beasts other than Yearone, The Paddock, and the like?

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Congrats on your 68'. I just ordered a yearone catalog and wasn't to impressed with it. They rate thier quarters at a 4 outta 1-5 1 being the best. Whats up with that? Anyhow look down about 10 post If I remember right, some people added a few links in there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Jegs and Summit. Both have web sites and free catalogs.

John

4. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

I've been getting Jegs and Summit books for years, I'm looking for more vehicle specific parts, and more obscure catalogs that I may not have run across or heard of, as well as any classic car salvage yards or other parts sources... Thanks...

5. therover87

therover87 1/2 ton status

check out goodmark industries

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'm a parts source. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I specialize in fbody parts, but can get most other parts. Most of my prices are lower than Summit or Jegs, but some of my prices suck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

9. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm a parts source. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I specialize in fbody parts, but can get most other parts. Most of my prices are lower than Summit or Jegs, but some of my prices suck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you get ahold of a firewall for a 70' Nova? I'm also looking for a one piece front clip for a 74', got any or know where to find one? How much for a headliner and rear backseat for a 72'Nova?

Thanks
    Michael

10. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, can't get any of that stuff, but I can get headliner material! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. J.R.

J.R. Guest

try this site www.novaparts.com i have done business with them many times and never had a problem...