Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Ride..

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Confedneck, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

just bought this today.. 1993 ZJ 4.0 auto 4x4 everything works except for one of the power windows and the "lock" side of the lock switch which is all a wiring mess in the drivers door.. took it out and got it dirty tonight..

[​IMG]
    in the neighbors lot..

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

looks good /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Confedneck

thanks, i like it.. took it out last night and got it, my girlfriend and the inside of the passengers door FILTHY.. definately needs some better tires..

4. Confedneck

well.. today i did my first mod, other than getting it dirty, yanked the cat and slipped in a piece of pipe.. cost me 18.84 and eliminated a the deathly rattle and idle vibration, woohoo!! now i gotta save up and get the rest of the exhaust..

5. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

No more chevy?

6. Confedneck

no more chevrolet, for now..

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's pretty sweet, dude... What happened to the Honda?

One of these days I want to get a Grand Cherokee and build it up a bit... just like I want to get a pickup... and a Montero Sport... and keep my Exploder... and get a K5... and the list just goes on and on /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Confedneck

sold the honda and bought this.. now a quick recap

pay $1200 for 1986 k10, beat the hell out of it, blow up one rear end, install 12 bolt, cut off exhaust, run straight pipes for 2 weeks, install cheap mufflers.. beat on it some more..
    trade for 1992 honda accord, remove ghetto bootyfab drop from honda, and install another bootyfab drop, but it still sits 3" higher than it did when you got it, do nothing else other than one axle shaft and gas.. sell honda for $2500
    buy grand cherokee for $2467 including t,t,t.. beat on it in the mud, let gf beat on it in the mud, drive to gas station and lose the belt because an idler pulley seized..
    pay 82.50$ to have it towed to your shop, spend 42$ on a belt and pulley and go beat on it some more..

having cold a/c, power windows, 4wd and good gas mileage:
    PRICELESS

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

shweet dude... A lady came into the hotel yesterday and I gave her a good deal on a room because her truck died on her... Today, the mechanic brought up the receipt so I could put the charges on her room... She had a 1997 Grand Cherokee with 198,771 miles... And she was going to the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership to get it fixed because our shop couldn't figure out what was wrong with it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Poor thing is just overworked and decrepid, I wanted to tell her get a new vehicle, or drive a little less /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

10. Confedneck

tell her not to pay the repair bill and to have it shipped down to me instead.. ill pay half the shipping fee LOL..
    but seriously, whats wrong with it?