Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Rig - Blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Drey, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Now I know its not a K5, but it is a Blazer none the less. Here are some pics of it beside my pickup. its a 96 real clean, I got a good deal on it. So now i can get a bit crazy with the pickup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Nice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Awesome, how much did you pay?

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Looks like a nice ride /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    So now i can get a bit crazy with the pickup

[/ QUOTE ] If you're looking for lift and tires I could probably hook you up /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Those are some clean looking rigs! Those little S-Blazers are pretty nice trucks. Great daily drivers!

Kris

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I picked it up for 5000. When I blue booked it it was worth a little over 6000, so Im happy with it, I think it needs new plugs and wires, but tahts nothing to bad. I think Im going to get a 2 inch lift on my truck, and some 33s. Ive only had my truck running for about a year, and to be honest im not all that confident with it yet. Not with extreme angles and stuff. For the amount of wheeling I do now 33s would be fine. After I get out of college I can definatly see 35s or 36s...after I get some axles capable of handling that size of tire. For now my pickup has to say somewhat low, so I can still get it in our shop. (the big white shed with brown trim) for some reason the big door is on the side my mom parks her reagal, and the side I park in has a smaller door with only about 6 inchs of clearance with my truck now... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

You got an old lift lieing around somewhere or something Stomper? your in Terril arent ya? I dont really wanna hack my body, after I just finished fixing it all up last year.