Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new scumbag gang member neighbors, ***update*** last page

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rdn2blazer, Jun 28, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

so I have new neighbors down my alley, the dude is a huge white boy that looks to be all of 6' 4'' or bigger, bout 240 plus and solid, he has full black and white tattooed sleeved arms and a shaved huge oversized for his massive frame block head. he has a 2 yr old kid, and a wife or girl friend that looks like a street skank.

they look as white trash as they come. he rips his POS mid 80's vet up and down our alley all the time. he has 5 POS cars I guess running and I know some are non running that are packed into his small driveway that block the alley all the time. :mad:

I wont let my son play out there anymore. I was allways with him but he just is not allowed to be out there cause this asshat.

the trash that has come to visit him looks like mexican gang members, I have nothing against mexicans except for the gang member kind and illegals. these guys are shaved head big oversized kacky short wearing, socks pulled to there knees full black and white tottooed sleeved criminals. period. I have 7 tattoo's too but I dont look like no gang member.

his buddies all fly up and down my alley too. I finally said something to one of them VERY nicely and he got all mad dog on me. he did not get in my face, as I kept my distance, cause he was a big SOB that would have pounded me for sure. but I did tell him "hay, I would appreciate it if you could slow down" he said fine but he was not happy about it. that was after he told me off for saying anything to him. :mad:

tonight there was for cars and one gang member on a bike that came to his house inside 20 min. so I called the cops and said there is new nabors that are gang members and are I think slinging drugs, and maybe has a chop shop going too. they were here in like 5 mins. I called anonomously.

the 89 yr old guy Jo that lives right across the alley from them I feel sorry for. they just park in his spot all the time. no F'n respect for HIS space. I loaded my .357 I have had for 4 yrs for the first time just in case. I hate these people :mad: wish I could just go down there and unload and KILL ALL OF THEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

worried about my place getting broke in to too. sorry this is soo long, had to vent. :(

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Think about upping your insurense.

3. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

tell the cops that the mexicans yelled MS13 at you. You will get several branch's of govt at there door to.

thug wannabe's piss me off.

4. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

I have not been in your exact situation... but I have had really bad neighbors and I love to use covert operations to mess with them. Be creative. I bought a high power air rifle, built a silence from plans on the internet and used to take random pot shots at their windows. No schedule to it so they never knew when it was going to happen. And then to top it off, I went over and made casual conversation with them. Nothing to personal, but just enough to keep me out of their radar. I know that your situation is different, and I recommend you be very careful. But a little creative justice can be very gratifying. BUT BE CAREFUL... and come to think of it.. you got a kid... forget about it... but definatly think about it... it's good therapy!!!!

5. rdn2blazer

I cant wait to move out of LA. just cant yet, family reasons.

6. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Man I feel for you brother.... you just want a normal life.. you want to come and go and not screw with anyone ... and not be screwed with by anyone... POS neighbors have been an irratation to everyone..
    You are correct about being protective of your family... if it walks like a duck.. quacks like a duck ..its probably a duck.. and your 6th sense is right on.. you sense a threat there.. you are 99 percent of the time correct...

There are minor solutions but they are all stopgap measures (see Haydukes book of revenge for some interesting ideas which I wont print here) and dont really make the place better...

I hate L.A. with a passion.. great for policework.. sucks for personal life

Lets see if I can give you some real advice...
    Call the police when you observe what you believe to be criminal behavior... be specfific about it.. I think you live in Sheriffs area... dont be afraid to go in and talk to a deputy that handles your area and let him know whats going on.. if anything you create an awareness in his mind that you are a good joe citizen with a dirtbag next door making the neighborhood ****ty for everyone

When a citizen talked to me like this I began keeping an eye on the place.. starting to look for problems.. if you get one interested policeman on your side they can put a world of hurt on a dirtbag... and his friends
    Make sure you check and see if the guy is a sex offender... thats for free under megans law... if the idiot really bothers you hire a P.I. to get a criminal records check of the guy so you can know how "really bad" he is....
    Dont be afraid to use the system to your advantage,, if knucklehead threatens you.. get a restraining order on him... it makes his life fun.. and if hes on parole helps get him violated and sent back to the joint...
    and oh yea... make sure you can protect yourself.. at all times

what a drag

cam

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  7. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Great advice camsk5... GREAT ADVICE!!!

8. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Whenever you see the mexicans call the US Immigration and Naturalization Service and tell them you see illegals over there.:D

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

steal a car, park it in his driveway. Then call the cops and watch the show!!!!:D

10. rdn2blazer

thanks cam! great advice for sure. I WILL go to the sheriff's office. whats crazy is the homes are in the $500,000 to $750,000 range here. rent is just as insane. so unless he is a section 8 or obviously selling dope which he probably is I dont know how they afford to live there.

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: :haha: :haha:

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Maybe I missed something, but after reading your post, it seems like you are basing your assumptions on the way these people look? Have you actually witnessed any illegal activity? :dunno:

Not trying to trivialize your situation, but IMO judging people based on appearances alone isn't fair.

I live in a neighborhood that borders the ghetto and when I first moved here, there is a little bungalo complex across the street that was a hotbed of activity every weekend.... gangs, fights, drug dealing and cops galore.

I have personally never had a problem and I've been here 10 years or so. I leave them alone and they leave me alone.

13. cbbr

Before I had kids I would have agreed with you because I didn't really care who my neighbors were. Having kids out playing makes you judge people the best way that you can and makes you worry about safety.

While it may not be totally fair, if you dress and carry yourself like a gang member, you get what you asked for.

14. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

You have point..... I have lived near people that I would not want to mess with and they pretty much respected those of us that lived near them but on the other hand some people give off the vibe that makes you load and carry a .357 after owning it for 4 years.

And 1/2 mllion will pay rent on close to 1,000 acres back in TX if you want a little more space between you and your neighbors

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

alrighty... *dons flamesuit* guess I'm not quite narrow minded enough to go along with this thinking...

16. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester 1/2 ton status

I'm not sure about in your area...but here, your property line goes to the center of the alley, so one day, block the alley with your truck or car..and make two speed bumps that go out to the middle of the alley out of concrete, one on each edge of your property. That will slow them down some, specially if you don't put any kind of warning about it. You might even talk to your neighbor to the rear and see if he/she will let you put full across speed bumps.
    My neighbor and I did this in our alley to slow down some kids who seamed to think the alley was a good place to do burn outs....they got pissed and called the cops on us, and the cops said "it's their proerty, nothing illeagle about it". I also made it VERY clear that I was not afraid to call the cops to help me if there was a problem we could not work out as neighbors. Now they respect me, and even come to me for help with their cars at times! Just my 2 pennies worth.

17. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I have been judged like that all of my life. Have real long hair and a few budies with tats and you are a devil worshipping drug dealer. Deal with it or move. I have had the cops called to my house because a neighbor saw "a guy putting a gun into his pants." When he was just tucking his shirt in.
    I have been on the receiving end of that kind of BS thinking too many times to have any sympathy for you.
    Flame on!

18. cbbr

Which part? I'm guessing that you take issue with my assumptions regarding dress. Is it a bit narrow minded? I suppose. I just think that people have a choice when it comes to the way they dress and that if you dress in a certain manner, you should expect that people will judge you by that dress.

If I'm in gang clothes, you will probably assume that I'm in a gang. If I am in a suit you will probably assume that I'm a professional of some sort. If I'm dressed in an astronauts moon suit....... you get the point.

I will say that there are certain types of dress that make me a bit nervous. Gang attire is one of those. There is a reason for that - gang members are not generally great people to have around. They have a tendency to either cause trouble or attract trouble.

I am in "professional" clothes at work and "work" clothes the rest of the time. People judge me differently based on what I'm wearing. Ever pick up a steel order in a suit? They looked at me like I was a martian. For that matter, go to a Benz dealership in greasy jeans and a t-shirt. Same look.

Fair? maybe not. Narrow minded? probably. A fact of life, absolutely.

19. tx79k10

tx79k10 Registered Member

I just moved here to small town in Texas to get away from just the type of thing you are talking about. I lived in an area in FL where some of the homes in my neighborhood were 750K and up. But it was a historical area and we had some run-down homes that were built in the 20's and 30's and they were low rent so all the neighborhood was really diverse. I did have some great neighbors, but the house next door was one bunch of idiots after another. The house was always getting broken into, the 1st neighbor who lived there was a drunk and we would watch her son while she was out drinking sometimes. Later we found out she was turning tricks too. The next set of neighbors were such trash, there was something going down almost every day with these people. I always had my guns loaded and I am a laid back guy, but these people really got under my skin and it got to the point where my wife didn't even want to go out of the house, even to water the plants. I left them alone and they tried to play nice with me, but I just needed an excuse to snap on these people. We moved out here to a small town and we are a lot happier, although the property values are a lot lower, the peace and quiet and nice neighbors is worth it. My opinion, just try to keep your cool and remember that your son is going to need you around and shooting one of these A**holes is not worth it. Get a dog, keep it in the house only let your family and close friends around the dog. The dog will let you know if something is someone is creeping around your house at night and should keep people away during the day, and if someone does break in make sure he's dead in the house and not out in the front yard. If they can prove he was trying to run away and you chased him down and shot him, you're going away for a long time. Our justice system has the attitude of protect the criminal and make sure his or her rights haven't been violated. The average person who just wants to protect his family and live in a nice safe neighborhood has no rights anymore. You have to post a beware of dog sign for insurance reasons, I don't want the bad guys to know I have a dog until the dog has him by the balls. If the dog does bite somebody usually they put the dog to sleep for just protecting his home. A friend of mine works at a salvage yard in Rhode Island and theives are always stealing parts from the yard at night. I asked him why they don't have a junkyard dog, and he told me that they can't because if the dog actually bit someone they would get sued and the theives know this, so they just shift their inventory around so the theives never know where the nicer cars are especially under the snow. Another friend of a friend soldered razor baldes to the back of his stereo so if anyone stole it, they would get a nice surpise and some guy did steal his radio and sued him in court and won because he lost the use of some of the nerves in his finger. You have to keep your gun in a locked cabinet that is not accessible quickly, why? It seems like we can't protect ouselves anymore, without worrying about getting sued or going to jail. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, the right to bear arms, these rights sound vaguely familiar. In your case I would keep to myself and maybe try to record some of their activity on video for the Sheriff. Asking them nicely to slow down will probably just provoke these guys and they may start to haul ass down the street just to piss you off and somebody could get hurt. This is why I don't socialize anymore, these guys are losers, and I hope the best for your situation. Good luck!

20. cbbr

I'm sure that there is something in that block of words that I should read, but it hurts my eyes.

If you hit the "Enter" key between thoughts it makes what we call paragraphs.

Welcome aboard.:D