Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Set of Rings

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WakeBoard&4X4er, May 21, 2001.

1. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

This weekend I will be installing a new set of rings. I hope that everything goes as planed, but I am sure that is will not(LOL). For about the past 2 to 3 years I know that I would be doing this and I have been planning it for about a year know. I do not know if it will be all that hard and I am very happy to be doing it. Last Memorial Day I was at grand lake just enjoying the early summer driving on the lake and doing some off-roading in my 1991 K5 when I realized that I was going to have to install some new rings in the near future. So this Memorial Day, I will be doing it. I will not be installing rings on my Cobalt boat, Yamaha Wave Runner, Honda Accord or my 1991-K5. I will be installing some rings on my real “Pride and Joy”, Sara Noelle Meyer. She is all that I could ever Ask for!! She is funny, smart, a joy to be around, and beautiful. Yes, this Saturday I will not be Wakeboarding, Riding my Wave-runner, driving my boat, or go to Grand Lake in Oklahoma. This is the first Memorial Day in my life (that I can call) that I will no be at the lake, because I am getting married. I can not tell you how happy I am!!! I know that it will be like my K5 and my boats, things will not always work like I want them to, and from time to time it will not run smooth, but I am in this for long haul. I hope that there will be some pics that I can post here or on my Web Page (brettmcox.coloradok5.com), so keep an eye out for them. Just want to tell everyone about my plans to install some new rings!

Thanks all.

2. K5RON

K5RON 1/2 ton status

"on my Cobalt boat, Yamaha Wave Runner, Honda Accord or my 1991-K5."

Might as well "KISS" them goodbye! J/K :) Congrats!

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Congrats! Mrs.Reaper and I have been married 5.5 years now. Been the best 5.5 years of my life! Hope you and yours are as happy as we have been.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/>http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/</A>

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Congrats!
    I am engaged also. Lucky for me my fiance likes dirt bikes and four wheel drives (and she has all her teeth if you were wondering).
    So I am not getting out of the sport - I just need to be able to buy for two - YIKES.
    Dave

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

So when are you getting married again? Where is that at?

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

6. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! We celebrate 2 years tomorrow, 5/22. Remember after all the planning and frustration to have a good time and enjoy your wedding day.
    My wife changes her own oil and will cuss me if I try to help her, even helped me rebuild a 305. 120 pounds torquing the heads down, it was quite funny.

Rob 85K5

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

7. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

She loves my boat, jet ski, K5 and the honda is more hers them mine. The boats and K5 are going no where. She wants us to get a 67-69 cammro, or a 70 TA with a 400 or if we ever get the money a 67-gt500 stang. But what i think will will get is a cobra (rep) and we will make it together!

8. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

As said before, Congrats man. She sounds like a real gem.

[​IMG] Dont steal my truck..I dont need anymore worthless junk over my fireplace.

9. flcpl4fn

flcpl4fn 1/2 ton status

congrads, hope yall have a great life like my wife and i have had. june, 2nd will be 22 years.

'85 Jimmy in Jax, Fl