Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New shoes on the ol' mans ride..

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by k5 krawler 50, Dec 6, 2005.

1. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Well i went home from college this past weekend.. and when i walked in the garage i noticed something different about my dad's 65 fastback.. it recieved new rims and tires.. i was able to take some pics of his car when he pulled it out.. so here you go..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a pic of the motor. This past summer we re did the hole top of the motor.. also had to get a new torque convert.. with a higher stall.. i will get more specs on it for you guys when i talk to my dad to night..
    [​IMG]

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That is a beautiful car. Looks like lots and lots of work went into it. :bow:

3. k5 krawler 50

Thanks for the props.. I wish i could take credit for it.. i was way young when my dad and my grandpa rebuilt it.. my dad is going to give me a hole ton of specs on it so i could post them up. Thanks again for the props.
    Cory

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

awesome, pro touring-esque look. Going to build my dad a pro touring-esque car in the not to distant future(hopefully).

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That has got too be one of the nicest looking stangs I've seen in a very long time. This die hard Chevy guy would like too have it.

6. k5 krawler 50

Thanks for the props i will have to pass on all the great words to my dad, he will appreciate the props too..