Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Tires and Rims (pics)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1-ton, Jan 28, 2005.

1. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I bought a new set of tires and rims for my truck.

[​IMG]

The 16X10 Model # 058 Eagle Alloy rims came from Tomz Wheels http://www.tomzwheels.com/. I got them for $400, which included shipping. They did a good job of shipping them out to me promptly, and they arrived in only 4 days, which was about 2 days earlier then they estimated. They are also E-Bay sellers

[​IMG]

The 315/75/16 Maxxis Buckshot Mudder tires came from a place called Select Tire http://www.selecttire.com/default.aspx. I got them for $600, which included shipping. This company also did a good job of shipping them to me in a reasonable time manner (about 6 days). They are also E-Bay sellers

[​IMG]

I also installed a set of Centramatic "on-board tire balancers" http://www.centramatic.com/index.html. They cost me $200 + $15 for shipping. The balancers arrived in a reasonable time manner as well (about 7 days). These balancers are awsome at speeds above 35 MPH, but do not do much at any speeds below that. Since my tires and rims are all new, they dont need that much balancing any way.

[​IMG]

2. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

nice!:waytogo: i always love seeing pics of your truck. more please:D

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Lookin' cherry!:grin:

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you know what would look kick ass on your truck?

if you put another set of thouse bumper garde things the little virtical bumpers on your bumper, seen a pic of a hognose blazer with two sets and man it looked MEEN, like teath or something

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If you look under a new thread I started showing the purchase of a new Chevy K30, there is another picture of it.

That is an interesting idea. I think I remember seeing a truck like that before too, and it did look cool.

Hey CH-53 Sea Stallion, how is it going over there in Iraq? From the news here in the states, it sounds like everybody is battening down the hatches over there for that election coming up this weekend.

6. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Ya, we are locked up pretty tight here. Some scary **** going on here, sorry I can't be more explicit. But hey I am in Iraq:grin:

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cool truck 1-TON,i had a 3+3 in school (2x4), 22 foot long but she was mean with the 454.:) and stallion85 THANKS BRO!!!!! be safe and may GOD be with you.