Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new to area

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by nova, May 4, 2003.

1. nova

nova 1/2 ton status

my g/f and I Just moved to bullhead city, az. from n/w indiana. I threw out my mudding 78 stepside to start a crawling 77 k-5 project. so far i have an ORD cross oversteering, D60/C14 with 4.56 gears(soon to be 5.13) 38.5 tires, 4 wheel disc brakes ,plenty more mods along the way.
    Parts are very hard to come by here and money is tight. All work is done by me because no one out here has a clue what i am even doing let alone how to do it. I guess it's better this way (built not bought). i am looking for a used 454chevy, 700r4, and a real cure for "death wobble". I am going to try the washer thing and install hydro steering. so wish me luck!!

I would love to wheel with some people out here if i knew any that did in this area. Anybody from around here give me a shout maybe we can meet and exchange info. i do need help.

thanks,
    nova /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have heard from the guy who invented the washers in D60 trick that it works great. He has worked with a fair amount of D60's that it works well. Hope to see you on the trails sometime.