Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New to the site

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by crroy71, Jun 23, 2002.

1. crroy71

crroy71 Registered Member

Hello everyone, I am new to the site, and new to the Blazer seen. I have just bought a 1986 K-5 Blazer, and found this site so that I can learn all there is to know about my Blazer. It looks like y'all know your stuff. I will try to post a pic of my new ride, as soon as I figure out how /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    Chris

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the world of Blazer's! Your life, and your checkbook will NEVER be the same! especially if you hang out here a lot!

You can put pictures up here on CK5, after you have become a paying member- $25.00 a year, plus a lot of free stuff. Ton's of free giveaways etc.. T-shirts, sticker's etc... Steve (site owner) is a great guy- username is ColoradoK5 if you have questions to PM to him. Grimreaper is the other main man... I think there is another moderator- but can't remember the username.

also- there is a texas forum here- lonestar K5- from main index its about 3/4 of the way down- check those guys/girls out. since I see you live in Texas. They have plenty of suggestions etc. I'm not sure if they are a "club" or a "group"..but they enjoy wheelin!

You can post pictures on webshots- free picture site, only problem is you can't link a "live" picture anywhere- you have to make a clicky.

Again- welcome aboard!

Brandy