Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Top

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Robert, May 10, 2001.

1. Robert

Robert Registered Member

Pagosa Springs and Colorado Springs Colorado
    Anyone know where to find a new or nearly new top for a 71 Blazer? Mine is thrashed. Someone thought it would be cool to put in a sun roof, with a Sawz All and plexi glass. Not cool! Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    Robert

2. travis

travis 1/2 ton status

HarryL may still have one outside of SLC, Utah. I have one in Panama City, FL.

Travis

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

New? Never heard of such a thing! As far as I know your gonna need to find a used one. They are out there every now and then one will pop up for sale and range from 300 to 600. I don't use my hard top anymore now that I am addicted to my soft top. But I don't want to sell my hard top for the "Well Just in case i need it " factor.....
    Good Luck

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

4. Cliffy

Cliffy Registered Member

I'd be willing to sell mine for around $350, It's in Fair condition with only one flaw, but I live in NE. So unless you're within driving distance shipping would be a bitch.

Coil sprung 71 blazer.

5. kilomanjaro

kilomanjaro 1/2 ton status

robert--i have a single wall in good shape for sale in KS. if you are interested email me at kilomanjaro63@hotmail.com thanks

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ever think of having a real sun roof installed, that might be a cheaper option, just a thought.

[​IMG]<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!