Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Toy In Da House!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nvrenuf, Jul 6, 2004.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Ah! [darn] they shipped it to the wrong house, I will pm you my address so you can get it on its way./forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

I plan to have one of those soon too.

3. nvrenuf

Yeah, just get me your address and I'll send it to you. I'll insure the box just in case it's the contents um... fall out on their way. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Did you go with the standard 2" up rotation on the 205? Or did you go up more on the 203 or 205 mounting??

BTW, very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. nvrenuf

Actually, I chose zero rotation. I saw some pics posted of a clocked case and I'm just not comfortable with it from an oiling stand point. Besides, everything here is flat so I'll never hit the case on anything so clocking in my neighborhood is strictly for the added bling factor.

6. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

That's cool that ORD sent you a calculator and a bottle of milk too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. nvrenuf

And not just any bottle of milk, a special off road sippy cup! Now I can wheel and not worry about spilling my juice! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

(The bottle of milk is for the acting like a little kid dancing around going looky what I got when it arrived)
    Now get out there and get working on installing it.

9. nvrenuf

[ QUOTE ]

Now get out there and get working on installing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I'm a long way from installing it. I've got a whole truck to assemble first. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

John - I can not believe how long it is taking you to put that Blazer together !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif perhaps I could give you some pointers on how to get a bunch of work completed in a short time /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifperiod . /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    I realize that I am slacking now that you have already got a Doubler in your possession ........

Anyway ... The parts look good on the kitchen table - now clear them off and put them in the garage before Mary gets home and tears you a new one !!!!

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oooh! Lucky guy... I'll be getting one in september probably /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif