Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New toy to work on!!!!! (moved to Non 4x4 forum)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cmoe, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

2. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Re: New toy to work on!!!!!

C'moe:
    I share your enthusiasm for a new project, especially a fine Harley. However, I don't see why you put the post on the 69-71 4x4 forum. I think it should go in the non-4x4 forum.(or whatever its called) This is something that has been bothering me for quite some time and now I'm venting. I very much enjoy learning and discussing Blazer's and closely related topics. The problem is that there are about 120 new posts daily, with way too many of those being off-topic. These are valid posts, just in the wrong forum, which not only defeats the reason for having different forums, but makes me not want to check this forum due to it being such a pain reading through all the other "stuff" to find pertinent Blazer information.
    Please forgive my lack of brevity and anybody, please respond if you think I'm wrong...or right.

the Goose

Mud is just thick water, or is it that water is just thin mud?

3. Glenn

Glenn Registered Member

Your right Goose.

4. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I agree.

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Ditto that. More and more non 4X4 issues on this board, taking up our valuable time (LOL)!

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

6. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Your right..... I Scr**ed up on where I was... As you stated at times I've felt the same way as you. And I hope that as you said that more of use go to the right forum when we post things from now on....... Sorry to all I pi**ed off...

C'moe

<font color=black>the blazer is "Back in Black"