Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New toy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yellowK20, May 23, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

You guys are a bad influance I just bought an 76' K5 shell It's completely gutted out It's got a dana 44 frt 12bolt rear with 4.10 gears welded spiders No motor trans or t-case seats doorglass nothin it's got a winshield /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but not much else It does have a 4" steering arm on the front axle And 4" blocks all the way around /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif $50.00 is what I paid for it I'm goona put a 4" lift on it and 3" body lift and hog out the fender and Put my "Bgger runnin' gear in it BBC, SM465 ,NP205 14bolt rear and a set of Firestone 41x16.5-16.1 Ditch witch tires on it as soonas I get the rims change the front to 8 lug basically I'm partin out my K-20 bogger to build this blazer into a bogger/krawler not street legal at all just something I can beat on ...........Just what I need another project /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Thats what I want to do. I've got a k20 bogger and I want to find a good blazer body/frame to swap everything into. Good luck!

3. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've gotten the bug to get a blazer since I started posting here the price was right and It sounds like a blazer would be preety cool for trailriding cuz of the short wheelbase My K20 bogger is gonna be finished later on I want to go all out with it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif