Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New toys to play with

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 8, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My JBL Home Theater came today. I love it, it sounds awsome !!! Now I want a new home entertainment center to mount it all in. I kept my Cadence powered subwoofer. So I've got 2 subs going in my living room. It really rumbles now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

sweet that did'nt take very long at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It took long enough !!! But I guess it always feels longer when you're waiting. I like this JBL set up alot. It's got all kinds of buttons on the remote to play with. I really need to sit down and read the owners manual so I can learn how to set everything correctly. It is a pretty cool home theater system. SMRP $999.00 for new. This is a refurbished unit with the full warenty for only $322.00 + $70.00 for shipping. Harman Audio has been a great co. to deal with. I have no complaints about them what so ever. I'm really happy with both the service and product.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now I need this. It's under $300.00 from Walmart, and holds up to a 36" TV. [​IMG] All my A/V gear would go great in it.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Been watching movies on DVD most of today. It's amazing how much better this JBL Home Theater sounds compaired to my old Denon. I can't get over it, it's like being in a movie house. This is going to make me buy a bigger TV now, LOL.