Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW TRAILS

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by rocknh2o, Jun 3, 2003.

1. rocknh2o

rocknh2o Registered Member

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Jeremy,

Do you know where this will be? I havent heard anything from Layne about this! He's a busy guy!

3. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Neil check out My post on this tells about where here!

4. rocknh2o

Neil
    The park is on 2131 130th Street, Mapleton, KS 66754, that is adout 12 miles north of Fort Scott Ks. I am on the BOD for the park, we have been marking out a trails, 300'x150' parking lot, and a spot for a pit toilit this last month.
    The park is 240 acres /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. It will be open to the public on weekends, from sunrise to sunset year round. A usage fee supports the park. You can pay a daily fee of $10. per 4WD or a yearly usage sticker for $50. The yearly sticker are not back from the printer's I will let you all know when I have some. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Do you know when there are gonna be trail building days KC4WDA said they would put them on there site or the Kansas Rocks site but I haven't seen anything I am anxious to help but have heard nothing. Hopefully they will tell us something at the meeting saturday. Thanks for any info, Ryan

6. rocknh2o

Yes, Dave will tell KC4WDA when the tail building days will be. The first few weekends we ask that you keep your 4x4 home /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Once we get a good portion of the tails marked, cut, and the parking lot gravled, then we can start running them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

7. rocknh2o

Work weekend June 14th-15th! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The gate at the park will be open from adout 8:10am to 8:30am.
    To get to the park take 69 (to Ft Scott) to 54 Hwy. This exit willbe on the north side of Ft Scott. Turn west on 54 Hwy approx 9 mile to 125th St., turn righ (north) on 125th. Go approx 6 miles to Tomahawk. Turn right (east) and go about a mile to the Dayton Cemetery sign, and turn left (north) the gate is at the end of the road. Shoot me an email if anyone is wanting to going /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif,
    THANKS /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Jeremy /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

rocnh2o@sbcglobal.net