Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW UPDATE FOR THOSE IN PORTLAND, OREGON AREA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Mar 14, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Those of you who know about my eBay dealings with a deadbeat seller by the name of Trevor Ridenhour, whom goes by hotwheelstoymania, I have some news for you: I don't think he is registered as a seller on eBay anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I checked his feedback rating file and it lists him as "not a registered user/seller." I also checked to see if he still had his items up for bids and they have been taken off the site.

I am guessing that he either gave up his "hotwheelstoymania" username and is using a different name, or, he got banned by eBay themselves.

I sent another e-mail to him last week and have not gotten a reply from him.

Since I will not have any way of getting ahold of him now, I am offering a "job" for any of the Portland area guys to go pay him a visit and see what the heck is going on. I am way past the patient stage with this fellow. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I haven't heard of anybody here going out to his place since the last reply on my other thread. I'm willing to pay you for your time and gas if you can do this like soon. I want this matter taken care of as Trevor owes me either the money I paid him or the truck I won on his auction.

Anybody up for a "job"? If not, I'm giving up and letting Trevor "enjoy" the free money and me "enjoy" my raw, chaffed a$$ from his vaseline-free butt slam he did on me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

makes me with i still lived back home in Eugene...
    go get him man.
    grant

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i cant do it this weekend but if josh or someone from that area cant do it i will make a trip out there early next week

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Somebody needs to provide this guy with some good old Wall-to-Wall couseling.

To refresh everyones memory, here is a link to the previous post: DEADBEAT SELLER