Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New user

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by XJOSHX, Mar 3, 2003.

1. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

Hi guys I am new to the baord and jsut baught an 83 k5 blazer. I should be in here a lot asksing for advice. seems like a good place to be. I will keep you guys posted

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard.....nice screen name - your feelings will change once you realize how awesome K5's and 'burbs and pickups are. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you'd be so kind as to fill out your profile, that'd be great (go to "my home" and choose the top "edit" option). This will tell us who you are, where you're from, and what you drive. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

nice name. welcome to the boards. i hope you enjoy this place as much as i do. id like to echo what he said about the profile. you are lucky some one nice got to you before the people who say that in a different way. hope you enjoy! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You won't find better information, or a better group of people anywhere on the net !!!!

5. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

well there you guys go. A little profile and some info. thanks for the welcome and reply's! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Yo, welcome aboard. Post up some pics of your truck.

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome!

I hope you at least meant "ShouldaboughtaCayenne"!!!!

I'd like to own a 160MPH, 5-passenger 4x4 someday. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif