Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Vehicle watdayathink

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Christian Talley, May 18, 2000.

1. Christian Talley

Christian Talley Registered Member

About an hours drive southwest of Chicago, out in
    Just thought I'd tell you guys about my latest purchase. On Tuesday I was looking through the classified ads and saw this vehicle. To make a long story short, I ended up buying a 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with 43000 miles on the original 350, it has T-tops and the interior is in great condition. It needs a piant job, and I was wondering what you guys think about the color, and about the whole deal. It is burgundy, both exterior and interior, and I was thinking of going with silver and burgundy pinstripes to match the interior. By the way, does anyone have any old 8-tracks that I can borrow. Just kidding. Thanks for the input.

2. Christian Talley

Christian Talley Registered Member

About an hours drive southwest of Chicago, out in
    P.S Don't worry, I still have the Jimmy

3. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sounds like a heck of a deal . I would keep it in the original colors . I think it might be worth someting . Maybe if you get tired of the low ride you could by a rusted out Blazer and fit the car body on the frame and ride in style (just kidding :-)

4. getsome

getsome 1/2 ton status

Congrats on the Cutlass. I have a 1970 Cutlass with a 350 and th350 trans. I love it and soon it'll be in pieces while I restore it. The 350 will fall out and a 455 will find it's way in.

Getsome

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Any old Generation Iron is awsome! I have a 70 Pontiac LeMans Sport convertable I'm restoring :) Got to love them old Poncho Big Blocks :)

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper