Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New version of Calculator almost ready.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Triaged, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

New version of Calculator almost ready....Edit: READY NOW

Update:

I got almost all of it working. About the only thing I would like to do on this version is to add in a calculation of the "anti-squat" CG (vehicle - rear axle CG) insted of just the vehicle CG. I'm going to have to do some hand calc's to make sure I remember how to do that /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyways check to make sure the macro's work in the new "TRAVEL" section and make sure I didn't screw anything up that I didn't notice. I did it in ExcelXP but saved it as a 5.0/97 file. Someone see if it works on the older stuff.

I also made it so you can add your own materials to the list...they just have to be in alphabetical order or it won't work.

Once I get that all finished up I think it will have enough changes to be called v3.0!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~triaged/Files/4BarLinkV2.1.zip

Edit:
    I also changed the name to be more "proper".

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Ok I finished it up and called it 3.0

It will now tell you the sprung mass CG and the "anti-squat CG" (vehicle CG - rear axle CG) if you give it vehicle CG, front/rear sprung mass, and tire radius. It took less time then I though...gota love the find/replace comand.

I also made a small text message to go along with it.

Most of the dicussion for this is here and here

http://home.earthlink.net/~triaged/Files/4BarLinkV3.0.zip

Edit:
    If you do have any questions ask them in this thread or on pirate because I am not a member of this site right now.

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Re: New version of Calculator almost ready....Edit: READY NOW

Wow! The new version is really trick Dan. I am going to start playing with it and probably put it to use in the spring.