Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Web Page...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerBoy, May 30, 2000.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Hopefully Steve will be able to set us up with pages, then I will move it there but for now I took a couple hours and set up a web page. I still have a lot to add to it. I am going to be posting progress pictures of my frame up restoration as I go along. I am also going to try to get a very useful links page, with all of the typical links everyone is usually looking for. I am sure there will be alot but if you see any that I havent put up yet let me know. One last thing If anyone is interested, you can email me and I will post a pic of your truck in the photo gallary. Thanks

www.geocities.com/generalblueballs

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Cool,
    Things are going pretty smooth for the free home pages, I am shooting for this friday.

Steve

3. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Cool that will be neat... Hey your alright Steve I dont care what that impatient Butt Nuget's email said about you. lol Just teasing keep up the good work Steve.

4. Hey put some width="?" tags(add to BODY) in there, start with "650" . Your page is too big for most browsers. With the width tags you do not have to scroll back and forth to see your whole page. Just my .02 cents.

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.