Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new welder for truggy project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gm500hprat, Aug 16, 2005.

1. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

Check out my new welder that my wife got me for my birthday yesterday. Its a weldpak 3200 for lincoln electric. She heard me whining about not mounting things on my truck because I didnt have a welder on she went to home depot and bought me one. Is that awesome or what ?

[​IMG]
    Here is a picture of my truck with the tj coils just set under it not mounted. Tomorrow I'll get started and mounting the coils. The leaf springs were just unbolted and pushed out of the way. I will use them on the front they are easyride from procomp and they are very soft.

100_0660Ab.JPG

2. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

go make your wife a happy lady. :wink1: that's your project for the next few nights.

life's tough, ain't it? :haha:

3. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Better get her some damn expensive flowers or chocolates or something.... or both? lol Sweet gift.

4. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

lol...thats funny. We actually made a deal when we got married and that was if I give her children soon then she lets me finish my truck. Now 3 kids later... We have twin daughters that resemble me. And a 3 month year old boy that looks like her. But I agree I still owe her Big Time!