Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new year new career.............new transmission

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 99firehawk, Jan 1, 2004.

1. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Dec 15, 2002
    So at work yesterday I discovered that on monday when I walk through the door I will be terminated. Im not to upste about this because this was the kick in the ass I needed to leave a job that was killing me. I had a suspision on monday that I wasnt going to be coming back to work from the new years weekend. This led me to post my resume online and forard it to every one in metro detroit. I couldnt belive the responses I got and have an interview this friday, one monday, 2 tuesday and 4 more bussiness's that would like to set up interviews in the next week. Its going to be a very tough time making a decision, but I am very excited to be starting a new job. Of corse though all good cant come from this, on the way home from work lastnight, my trucks transmission, lost 3rd gear and was slipping bad in first and 2nd. I limped it home and have a nice 4 day weekend to rebuild it, if any body knows a trans shop that is open this weekend in metro detroit please let me know.
  2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

Mar 22, 2002
    sorry to here about you job, sounds like you might be getting a new one though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

if we could figure out how to get the tranny over to this side of the state. i would be willing to rebuild it for you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif