Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Year's Eve Party and New Year's Run

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Smurfmobile85, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

This year we have decided to host a New Year's Eve party at our place!!! The idea is that whoever is interested in going on the New Year's run at Reiter on the 1st can come on up and ring in the New Year at our place with a bonfire and fun get-together and we can head on out to Reiter in the morning! We should have enough room for your tent or trailer, but please PM or email ahead of time to get directions and it would be kinda nice to know who all is coming! BYOB and we'll provide your basic hot dog and burger. You want more... bring it! We've got the grill. Any questions??

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

what girl should i bring:confused: :haha: :haha: :whistle:

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

You know we will be there. I will talk to Fred and Jeremy and let them know too. If anyone wants to crash in our trailer, let me know and we can work it out. I just need a little money to help out with gas for towing that big thing up there.:1zhelp: This is going to be a great party:saweet:

Shane, why don't you bring all the girls you are currently seeing. The more the marrier, right?:yikes:

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

What time is the run gonna take place on the 1st? I will probably be hanging out with my family on Ney Years Eve.

5. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

Ok...

Shane: I know a couple of girls that have been missed. It'd be GREAT to see them!! ;)

Mike & Everyone Else: Any objections to meeting at McD's at 9:00am? Brent, if you're reading this, you'll want to shoot for 7am and we'll see ya at 9am! j/k

6. leadfoot067

ok note taken to self....to try to bring my girls;)

7. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I know that My Bitch is not going to be wheelable by then, but if Shane or someone has a spare seat I may be able to break away if the wife doesn't have to work and come hang out for the day.
    I am having wheelin' withdrawls.... I haven't wheeled since I put My Bitch on her lid... pathetic...

8. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

if rudy hauls my junk over, there will be a seat for you.

9. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I don't know if Rudy will be doing sh!t by newyears, he just had knee surgery today... he isn't feeling well at all and it is supposed to take 8 weeks to heal... funniest thing is he JUST put on his new 38's, and his truck is at the shop getting a detroit put in the front as we speak.

10. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

So what is the status on the run? Who all is going to be there? I think that White-Rhyno is going to come over and hang at my place and then we are going to meet who-ever up there on new years day...

How late does the run usually go? I need to know if I should arrange for a sitter for the kids between the time the wife goes to work at 5pm and the time we get back, or if the run is usually shorter than that and over early in the afternoon.

11. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Im curious as to a head count also, if im going to tow my turd all the way over there, i hope im not stuck with just shane.... :) Id hate to push him ALL the way through the trail.

12. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Don't worry, I will help you push him throught whatever you cant get him through. Or maybe, I will strap him behind me and you can push from behind. :D I plan on Camping at Smurfs place for at the weekend. I have plenty of room in my Mobile Hotel for anyone that wants to crash there with us and join the party.

13. leadfoot067

hey fockers:D....aint gonna be no pushin....i dont even know yet if im gonna be there....

14. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Lori, Jake and I will be there with the camper on the crew-cab and the K5 too. Just got a couple of things left to do on the 60 swap, but should have it all wrapped up Thursday night or Friday morning. Is there going to be some place to plug in the camper to run a heater? If not, I can run the furnace. It's just a pain in the a$$ to get going :)

15. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

PM me directions... I have to get up that way this weekend. Probably going to be going to Portland to deliver a load of crap, er I mean parts Friday morning and could be up there by Friday night. :thumb:

16. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

hey kenny,shane needs tires delivered this weekend he wondered if u can still do that?

17. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I was going to call him tonight about it... gotta figure out all the details for this weekend yet to know for sure.

18. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Okay, so now I am 1/2 drunk and kinda confused. What mcdonalds are everyone meeting at tomarrow and at what time? Monroe ? Sultan? 9? 10? WTF? Brad and I are here drinking beer and boones and waiting for tomarrow, so we need to know when and what the plan is.
    Thanks

Put a post up w/ the plan or call me at 425-422-2547

19. leadfoot067

macdonalds in monroe....drunk ass:saweet:

20. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

man i'm ticked i didn't get to go, long new years eve and i just woke up.. :(