Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Years

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Dec 28, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Is anything set for this weekend yet ????????????? Fred and Harley both have posts about it . I want to get dirty Saturday . Is there anything going on ????:xmas::xmas:

2. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

Come on over and try the White tanks. I'm gonna test out the commando this weekend and there are some decent TEST areas out there.
    Bob
    PS How do you get to the smilies on this new forum?

3. pauly383

Smilies need to be turned on in your control panel , edit options , go all the way to the bottom , misc options and check enhanced interface :xmas:

As for wheeling , if there is tuff I can go on I will go . Lets see what everyone else is up for , but I wouldn't mind going out there Bob :D

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I think it is still all up in the air. I won't be wheeling most likely since my truck is broken. I busted a spring out on Woody's Wash so I can't offroad the truck until that is fixed. My GF is in town this weekend and wanted to go 4 wheeling and camping but she said if I am not driving on the trail she doesn't want to go. She has some crazt idea that Matt, Marv, Rob, and Fred are to insane for some reason. :dunno: :rotfl:

I will know more as the week goes on though.

Harley

5. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Hey guys! Dont break too many trucks before the 29th/ 30th!! Hehe.
    We are still coming down! Hope the weather is good for us.

Later
    Mike

6. Hossbaby50

Don't worry. Mine will be fixed before then and I will try and not break it again before you guys are here. After Sundays run though I imagine there is lots of maintanence going on to get trucks back to 100% from the group that went out on Highway To Hell. Pics should be up this afternoon and I think everyone will like them alot. Lots of ugly carnage to sheetmetal. :thumb:

Harley

7. pauly383

So thats what you need lift springs for ? If you still had stock springs I have free temporary blocks and u-bolts :dunno:

8. Hossbaby50

I will either be installing some lift springs of shackle flipping it (although I don't really want to). It will come down to what I can get done for the right price. I am working on getting a set of used 4" rear springs right now or may have a set of 6" one's shipped in. We will see. Either way I have to get the truck up and ready to wheel soon. Can't have a broken truck during wheeling season.

Harley

9. pauly383

Well , people are already camping in Bumblebee , I am stuck at work right now , no one has said if they wheeling Saturday besides those at Bumblebee and I don't want to drive up there solo to wheel for a few hours .

So I am gonna drink until I get sober tonight at home and burn stuff . Come on by if you want , BRING WOOD AND FLAMMABLES :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2004
  10. pauly383

A quarter to 3 , and everyones passed out :D