Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new york get together

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by tweek, Jan 13, 2004.

1. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

just wondering if any body would be up for a meet and greet...or something, i would be willing to provide my house, and of course food...........let me know /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

would you let some of us from NJ cross that line for a visit??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

I would if my truck was running better, but you're over 5 hours from me, I dont know if I trust my truck that much yet. Good idea though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Count me in Nick, I will bring some goodies. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

cross the border i don't know /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifyah i guess... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifmy truck isn't done either.....hoping for spring time.....then paragon here we come /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.giflet me know though and i'll start putting things together...

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I would consider it if you there was a place/hotel nearby to stay overnight. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifIt is a bit of a haul and I wouldn't want to worry about rushing back.

7. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

there's a hotel right down the road...plenty of nice resturants....and historic west point is only 30 minutes away, shopping galore for the ladies (woodbury commons) we even have orange county choppers shop not 2 minutes from my house (look for me and the wife, and our pumpkins ect......on the halloween episode......i'll post if we make the cut) could even plan a trail ride for that weekend if you want......... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

When were you hoping to make this happen? Feb? Mar? Later?
    I have some other tentative travel plans so the sooner I know the better.
    Also, do you have the name of the hotel(s)? I can check online for prices etc...
    Sounds like a great place to visit though! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

For those that live in our neck of the woods...it's about a 2 1/2hr drive.

10. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

2 1/2 hours is quite a bit for my car, if it's planned for spring time maybe I can make it. I've been meaning to hang out with more CK5'ers lately and have been dropping the ball coming up with good plans /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    I will be planning something this spring in my area for anyone interested in coming to Mass. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I'll go. If its warm enough, and I havent stripped my Blazer yet, I'll bring it up for a run. Where do you wheel up there?

12. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

I'm up for it. Where did you have in mind? Where is Montgomery?

13. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

i was thinking late march...should give folks (me included /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) enough time to get their stuff together, plus i want my k5 topless /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif any earlier i think it would be too cold (yes i am a p@#sy when it comes to the cold /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif).....let me know though i am flexible with the dates......

14. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

i am 12 miles from middletown??? 10 miles from newburgh??? and about 1/2 hour from the woodbury commons...if this doesn't help let me know and i will try to be more specific.............

15. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

newburgh as in the newberg beacon bridge?

16. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Count me in. I'm over in Schenectady. Not far. I don't think My 73 will even be ready for a run, But the 76 is running. Not a real trail rig, But it will get me there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

i am up for it i will probley endup coming up with trucknutzdude just let me know when so i can get time off from work cause i work weekends maybe i can bring my truck and wecan go wheelin

18. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

yup, i am about 10 minutes from the bridge, right off of 84

19. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

update....longo household.......looks like the last weekend in march or first weekend in april for the get together...i am also working with a local land owner to plan a trail ride (from mild to wild...) if your in shoot me a pm....so i know what to plan for...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

well, YAHOO. I'll be down. I might do some mild trailing with the 76, but wild stuff, I'll be hitchen a ride. Maybe pete will let me guide him into disaster! I'll PM you