Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Newbie checkin in and saying Hi!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigDummy89K5, Mar 8, 2003.

1. BigDummy89K5

BigDummy89K5 Registered Member Author

Hey there,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Check the profile, it's filled out. My name is Stan and I just got an 89 Blazer a year ago. I can usually be found wrenchin on my truck with tRustyK5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sometimes we wrench on his truck but lately mine has been under the knife.

I just got the internet and Rene helped me get set up here, what a great site! I'll be joining up and sending Steve my $25 real soon! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Stan

2. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Welcome. Sounds like you aready have a pretty good helper but anything he doesn't know someone here probably will. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome aboard Stan!!!! Your name has come up a few times in coversations with Rene- it sounds like you'll fit right in here at CK5. Thanks for your support, brother!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BigDummy89K5

BigDummy89K5 Registered Member Author

Thanks for the welcome Paul! Rene has mentioned you too...said you were a real dick /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif J/K, he is here right now getting me started. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Stan

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I can usually be found wrenchin on my truck with tRustyK5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh tRustyK5 has Friends?
    I'm not sure I would have admited that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Welcome to CK5.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to the site. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

*scratches Grimmy from friends list* Hey...I got one friend./forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I've know Stan since before pre-school...gonna drag his sorry butt out to Moab in October so he can tell all of you how he kicked my ass when we were 4. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Welcome to CK5 Stan!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *scratches Grimmy from friends list* Hey...I got one friend./forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Is that the latest update on the list after scratching Grimmy? Looks like yer stuck w/ him now BigDummy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Welcome to the site, knowing Rene may be a point against you, but you seem OK so far.

And Paul can be a.......... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif ERRRRR I better stop before Im the newest member of the "Sh!thead alert list". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    And Paul can be a.......... ERRRRR I better stop before Im the newest member of the "Sh!thead alert list".

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Anyways, haven't you noticed my new sig? I'm trying REALLY hard to be nice......... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Pure Insanity

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyways, haven't you noticed my new sig? I'm trying REALLY hard to be nice.........

[/ QUOTE ] WOW! I thought it was a joke of some kind. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Besides.....WHY? Most of us know you as abrasive /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and get along w/ you just fine. HMMMMMMMMMM, then again Im on the good list last I knew of so maybe thats why we get along. WAIT JUST A MINUTE,I havent got an alert in a while........AM I ON THE SH!T HEAD ALERT LIST NOW? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. Can Can

I noticed that you described me as abrasive(note to self: pureinsanity is a fawker /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif).

Let me check the list........Nope. I don't see your name. But that can always change, my friend...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Pure Insanity

By abrasive I mean saying what you think and just gettin it out, no matter what it is. Its a quality I respect, and Im getting more and more that way myself. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

HEHE its like SantaCan. Making a list, checking it twice......OK I need to go to bed and stop posting when tired. Prob doesnt help matters I was at a 4X4 obstacle course last nite at a bar/club in Orlando, and didnt get home till 4AM Saturday morning. 12:45 AM here and I only got a few hrs sleep. Im whooped. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif