Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Newbie In The Mix

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by sundevil, Dec 2, 2003.

1. sundevil

sundevil Registered Member

So I've been lurking around this fourm for about 6 months now and just finally got my first Blazer. My Explorer (I apologize for the F*rd, but it was a hand me down) blew a head and I decided it wasn't worth fixing so I sacked up and got a K5.

I've wanted one ever since High School when my buddy had a 71 and we used to cruise it down at the beach. The deciding factor in my purchase was having a fully removable top. Since it hardly rains here and it usually beautiful I wanted to skin the top and run open air.

This weekend I purchased a red 75 with a cowl hood and took the top off immediately. I am loving it.

I don't do a lot of 4 wheelin' but I will be using the K5 as my daily driver so if you see me around Tempe give me a yell.

I'll put a link to some pictures up when I get a chance.

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Congrats on the sweet soundin K5! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Welcome to the family /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Welcome brother. Hope to see you around. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Woohoo!!! That make two newbies!!! hehe Welcome bucko and if you see my wife at ASU make sure you say hey. Good luck on that one huh. Have fun and what not.

Allan

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Welcome.....

This is gonna be a great wheelin' season.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Marv

6. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Welcome, now I am not the newest AZ guy anymore.
    Don't worry about not wheelin' your K5. There is usually a coulple of seats open during our runs if you wanted to tag along. Like marv said this will be a good season.

p.s. can you say "funbuggy"