Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bill4rest, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to say hi, I have found a home[​IMG] I have a 72 Blazer and I have had it for over 6 years. I have not done much to it in that time as my primary wheeling rig is my samurai (ready to for the flogging). I'm glad I found this place, I'm looking forward to learning more.
    Thanks--
    Bill

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

WELCOME to the ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place has everything you will ever need to know about your K5. Do a search ask a question share a story.... whatever
    So do you use your K5 to tow that little tuna can to the trail? Must be scary to wheel in such a small rig??

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Burt4x4>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Burt4x4</a>

3. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

Yep I use it to tow my Zuk. But since I'm at home now I would like to do a few things to it.

The zuk!? not scary at all, I prefer it....it's light and small.....and goes everywhere I want it to go.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Bill4rest on 01/24/02 07:29 AM.</FONT></P>

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome Dude! [​IMG] Glad to have another '72 K/5 around here!

...I'll bet that your K/5 could get you everywhere you want to go and even further than that suzuki ...if you tried. [​IMG]
    ...and not caring about body damage helps too.[​IMG]

[Real Men Don't Care About Gas Mileage Or Rapid Tire Wear!]
    Ryan B.

5. Bill4rest

Bill4rest 1/2 ton status

OH see I am, I hate body dam. new panels are way more $$$$$ than a Samurai. But then again I don't really care about the body of my ZUK.

6. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Welcome from another '72 owner. What are you planning on doing to your Blazer?

FWIW, I'm a weenie-wheeler because I *am* scared of body damage to my cars. Of course, that never stopped me from rubbing fenders on the track when it was warranted...