Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Newest project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87Mudder, Feb 10, 2007.

1. 87Mudder

87Mudder Registered Member

My latest improvements to the Burban
    -87Mudder

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  2. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

3. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I hope your not claming that you built that truck...its a nice truck,but me and a few members on here know who built that truck....its cool if your doing some changes but dont caim that you built...remeber BUILT NOT BOUGHT...ck5 motto..

4. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Call him on his mistake, re-iterate you've stated you didn't build the truck but don't get your panties in a wad over it. Creates a bad reflection when you do.

5. twoslo4five0

look man,im not trying to start s@@t with you...i ws just saying if you were trying to claim it (hense the titile of the post newest project)that you just got it finihed and you built it..i know the truck needed some inprovement when you bought it and i think it is cool you are doing some...i just wanted to get the story straight...ive seen to many people in my day buy a truck thats already done thn boast around like it theres...im not trying to start trouble,actually i wouldnt mine being decent friends cause we live in the same area...i always need someone to wheel with...as for the other members there is rebel88 and tyler(cant remember his s/n) both good friends of willy...im just watching out for you thats all....

6. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Get rid of those slicks, that will be a major improvement....

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

87mudder post count ( 8 ) = noob and full of bs .

Holy crap dude, you should at least wait til your balls drop and maybe even sprout fuzz before you start talking smack.

great way to start out on this site. you have already started to buy and use your one way ticket to banned land.

calm down and lets all play nice. this is not pirate.

8. twoslo4five0

x2 couldnt have been put better sweetk30...

9. 87Mudder

appology

I wanted to appologize for my ranting last night boys. I'm absolutely not trying to start problems here. If I pissed anybody off I'm sorry for that.:doah: I reckon that's not the best way to make buddies. Let me say again that I did buy the Burban already lifted and w/ the 1 ton axles and tires. I've have, however, put alot of time and $ into mods that are not visible in pictures I've posted. I hope that any friction I may have caused can be forgiven and no one holds a grudge against me. And by the way twoslo, I too would like to get together and do some rootin' and be friends. Thanks guys and again I appologize!

10. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Now that`s better, n00b;)

11. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

x2 and best edit the post #4 in hear to say look at the lower post. as i am sorry.

12. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It's so nice when everyone hugs and kisses, makes me feel all warm inside..........Now STFU and go work on your trucks like good boys.:D

13. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Kinda reminds me.....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by babyburb
    I lift my glass to the Brotherhood that is CK5. Only 3 months into the family, I have noticed several obvious truths. As a brother or sister of the brotherhood, we come together from all walks of life. All nationalities, backgrounds, and ages are welcome. Standards are set high and are taken seriously. The only ribbing done is done in fun. The brotherhood does not take kindly to those who would belittle or degrade someone without due cause. We are men and women of our word and without our word we become just another FORUM to bad mouth one another and treat each other disrespectfully.

CK5, where a brother will drive 2 hours to help a newbie look at a part, where parts are exchanged for sometimes nothing, where an afternoon will be sacrificed if needs be to get a DD up and going. Where payment for it might be a case of Beer or handshake and a thank you. Where we can come with our daily problems for advice. Although we might not like the honest feedback, we often endure ribbing and take it with a grain of salt. Where questions about 52” springs, tire fitment, lift questions and any other daily questions are answered even though the same question was answered yesterday. The brotherhood stands together shoulder to shoulder, rookies and veterans, old and young, religious or not. We all bleed Chevy blue.
    As a newbie, I have gained more knowledge over the last 3 months about vehicles than my previous 27 years. I am now the knowledgeable go to guy in my family about the sport of offroading and I owe it all to the brotherhood.
    So to my fellow Chevy brothers and sisters, thank you and Long Live CK5!
    Cheers!!!

In general I would agree, although there seems to be mudslinging thrown in to mix it up.....some people just can't resist..
    I would think it would be different if members were face to face.
    Putting a face behind words brings more of a personal notice to it.
    At any rate, this is a great forum of Blazer Brotherhood.

14. 87Mudder

Damn right bro. Damn right!

15. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think Rodney King put it best ( Can't we all just get along) :rolleyes:

16. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Why do I hear a harp playing in the background while I am reading this post :D :haha: :haha: ?!!

17. twoslo4five0

you guys are funny...any way my appoligies to 87mudder too...we all know how it is though i have seen alot of people claim they built a truck and never put any wrench time in...its cool your making changes...i love that truck always have...but at least now you are using it for what it should be used for...did you change the gears???I thought it use to have 410s???

18. 85mudr

85mudr Registered Member

That brub is nothing. My Blazer kicks your a$$ in the mud. Your a three wheel wonder with those beach tires and open diff. haha

19. 87Mudder

No, it had 4.88 gears when I got it. It was locked in the rear too. I locked up the front though

20. twoslo4five0

here is my burb,blazer project (minus the boggers),and my new trailer...enjoy!!!

Picture 081.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 030.jpg