Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEWJO Spring Fling

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by 6.2puller, Jun 7, 2005.

1. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Anyone looking for some wheeling this weekend feel free to join us for our open house. It is located about 45min west of Concord NH and we will be their from Friday evening through Sunday. This event is open to everyone. Their is no cost and nothing is being provided except a place to play and some BBQ pits with briqets. Bring your food, bring your non-adult beverages and an open mind and come meet some locall wheelers. THeir will be trips on Class VI unmantained roads for those in the sub 33" class or those wanting a leasurelly pace and our trail network for those over 33s that want to be challenged. We can challenge any rig out their, I promise.
    Check out http://forum.neow.net/index.php?showtopic=34806 for more info. Email me at vicepresident@newjo.org if you need directions. Camping is available and for those staying the night alcohol is permitted once the rigs are turned off and we settle down for a night of stories around the fire.

Many of the clubs in the NEA4WDC will be repressented and if you want to meet with a club and see what they are about this is a great opertunity to do so.

Nathan Goodwin

2. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

3. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately I can't make it this year. I'm majorly bummed about it too. I had a blast last year.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Great people.