Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Newsflash: New Az 4Wheeler arrived 7-9-03

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by K5 NUTT, Jul 10, 2003.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

NEWSFLASH........Hot off the press...7-09-03...7:53 PM... Mosesburb and his wife brought us a 7LB 13.6OZ 20" Long baby boy into the world... Leland Thomas Blank....very lucky tike to have such a knowledgeable bowtie lovin father...i can see it now...dad...can i borrow your 72 K10...err 20 burb with the 5.9 cummins in it....

Doug Wright /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey CONGRATS Mosesburb. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Yes... Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hope Mom and little one are doing well..

Marv

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Hey, it's a boy! Congratulations pops! Hope all 3 of you are doing well!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. FWP

FWP CRS

Congrats Nick, welcome to the fun /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif and all the rest of the stuff you get to experience /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

--UPDATE--
    11 Jul 2003
    Mom and baby get parolled tomorrow. They are both doing very well. Baby Leland likes to sleep, and only fusses when necessary. Sherry is moving around a lot better than I thought she would be after what she went through (knifing the baby out). She got solid food today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and was able to take a shower /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, so she was a happy mom. Leland has a whole bunch of hair and looks real nice (not a prejudiced statement--I've seen some real pug-fugly babies in my day, but he is not one of them--thank goodness). Look forward to getting them home tomorrow and introducing them to the hounds (ought to be entertaining).

Thanks to all for the warm wishes (not sure if Fred's was a warm wish or a nose thumbing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and not to forget Dug--thanks for the post brother.
    So, if you don't see me around here as much in the coming weeks, you'll know why /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
    Thanks again,
    Nick

[ QUOTE ]
    i can see it
    now...dad...can i borrow your 72 K10...err 20 burb with the 5.9 cummins in it....

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, that's going to be a bitch when the time comes.

7. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

[ QUOTE ]
    So, if you don't see me around here as much in the coming weeks

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ha! First few weeks are EASY. Sleep most of the time. It's after the first couple of months that they turn into monsters for about 2 - 3 years. Then it's great till they are around 13-15 or so... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

After the first few months, we'll be seeing posts from you with time stamps of 3:00 a.m., only half coherent, talking bout the baby being posessed and never sleeping...

But I'm not trying to scare you or anything... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Seriously though, glad to hear things are going well (very well by the sound of it). Take care, and try to enjoy, life just got a whole bunch more "interesting". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Hey by the time he's 18 maby my truck will be done! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif