Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

next 203 ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by oatsk5, Apr 8, 2003.

1. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Thanx for the answers to the first post ! Now me ? is this i scored a part time 203 for $25 bucks yes its good n-e-who its off a sm465 now im thinkin it wont just bolt up but can i just swap the input shafts ? any info will help thanx /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

Try to find a case that came off a th350. the sm465 203 is worth $$$ to people doing the doubler, I'm sure somebody interested in doing a doubler would buy your 203 or trade for one with the part time kit that fits a th350 w/o having to swap shafts. I have a 203 hooked to a th350 I am trying to sell and nobody wants it because they are so common around here. Or if you really like wrestling cast iron, switch the inputs and sell the full time 203 with the sm465 shaft.

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

You should definately sell that case if you don't have a 465, people are scouring the country looking for it. You could sell it, by another, and still put money in your pocket...