Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Next fourwheelin event in Okla....

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Sep 21, 2004.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

???????????? Anyone planning on one?

Okie and Skulz, there is wheelin close to my house. Been down there everyday since I found it. Call me, we'll do lunch....muhahaha

I like pizza...

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Michael,
    Good to see ya! So where is this place? Haven't planned anything, but I could go for a day of local wheelin'! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I will talk to Krennen and see what's going on. Maybe in a couple of weeks. I'm going to see a boxing match this weekend.

John

3. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Well its over here in Mustang. Unfortunatly my truck and both of my brother's trucks are down there stuck right now!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gifTry'n to find someone to help me out right now, before it rains. By the way I sent you a pm.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well its over here in Mustang. Unfortunatly my truck and both of my brother's trucks are down there stuck right now!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gifTry'n to find someone to help me out right now, before it rains. By the way I sent you a pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better hurry up, it's raining up here, complete with the sound effects and light show /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better hurry up, it's raining up here, complete with the sound effects and light show /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was freaking out about that.

We got'm out. Had to Hi-lift mine and throw logs under it, caame right out. Then I had to pull out my brothers Tahoe(last nites failed rescue vehicle). Finally had to pull his K5 out. He's starter was bad so that didnt' help. Three good tugs with a snatch rope and it was out. Pics coming soon. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. SkulzNBonz

And I was looking forward to a mid week rescue/wheelin' trip. Glad to hear all went well. You still running on that patched up brake line?

John

7. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You still running on that patched up brake line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you refering to last years trip....

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. SkulzNBonz

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you refering to last years trip....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes I am /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif We are looking getting out and doing a local trip here in the next couple of weeks. I hear there is a helluva place out off of 29th and Dobbs (near Harrah-Newalla)

John

9. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Well, I am considering Disney next month, but it all depends on the $$$$$, I have to make the first payment on the Super Duty on the 2nd and buy a tag /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. Is anyone interested in Diz next month? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I am probably going to go, hell last time I went the gas to get there is the most money I spent all weekend, now I have diesel, so fuel economy is a lot better. IF I can find a couple of people to go then I am in, HINT HINT /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Krennen

10. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

If you OKC guys plan something for an upcoming weekend, I would like to know. If homework isn't cracking its nasty whip I would like to try some OKC wheeling.

Thanks
    Ross

11. SkulzNBonz

[ QUOTE ]
    IF I can find a couple of people to go then I am in

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ain't gonna happen 'til early next year for me. On a side note, I need some 6" TC EZ Ride front springs /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

John

12. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    IF I can find a couple of people to go then I am in

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ain't gonna happen 'til early next year for me. On a side note, I need some 6" TC EZ Ride front springs /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto and ditto...

13. Okiemuddog

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

14. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

When are you thinking?

15. Okiemuddog

I am thinking the weekend of Oct 16-17 if all holds together, I have got to get some stuff done to the tow rig and blazer before, so I am not 100% in yet.

16. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Okie & Skulz,

You guys wanna play in the sand with me? (all gitty like a school girl) Not that I'd want to, but we can wheel from El Reno to Noble on the river. Letme know, I'm bored and wanna play.

17. SkulzNBonz

Sand-blaaaa, I hate sand. As far as getting a local thing goin', the sooner the better. Like I said, 29th and Dobbs is supposed to be NASTY, and then there is the North, and of course, out there in Mustang by you. Krennen got his truck ready to go when we thought we were going to have to rescue you and your brother, so he should be ready for a LOCAL trip when he has a free day.

John

18. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Better be soon, I'm getting real itchy and might be hit'n the big road again, soon, real soon. Like reeeaaall sooon, might buy another rig tomorrow.

19. SkulzNBonz

Let's find out what Krennen is doin' Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

John

20. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Works for me.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Whats over on Dobbs? I really prefer to run over here, my tranny is still on its last leg and could go at anytime. John, I live just 2 miles west of where we wheel'd down at the river. The S canadian is 10 times better IMHO.