Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

next set of parts are here and/or ordered

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, May 28, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I got my cam coming in tomorrow and I'm dropping of the ehads to the machine shop. Picked up the flywheel today but ran outof time to get the valves out of the heads to get them in today. I got the block all prepped for it yesterday and painted. picked up my timing chain set today. I got my poly motor mounts yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Got to love getting stuff. it's actually starting to look liek soemthing, would be better if the body was going on sooner then it will be but I won't get into that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

-Jeremy
    and yes I can post pics tomorrow night, didn't get the film in last week since the burb tossed it's fan.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

oh yeah and a headlight conversion kit and racing belts off ebay are coming this week. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

right on, gotta love it when things start to look good in your favor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif