Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Next Weekend

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shane, Jun 3, 2001.

1. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

I`m heading out next weekend to do a little fishing, going into a beauty of a lake that unless you know where it is and are more than willing to use your 4 wheel drive, you ain't going there. I`ll take the camera along and will post some pictures of the drive in. My buddy is taking his 94 ford F350 diesel in so I hope I won't have to pull him back out as he feels his truck can do anything, it usually can untill he breaks it. He is the only guy I've ever seen take teeth off of a 10.25 pinion gear. Damn he beats that truck [​IMG]

I`ll post directions so if anyone comes into this neck of the woods (Prince George, British Columbia) they`ll have a decent lake to go to. Hopefull I`ll have some pictures of some sweet fish too.

I don't know how I`ll get a picture of the hill to show just how friggin steep this thing is, I swear that it is more than a 45 degree slope made up of party gravel and party clay... whole lot of fun when it rains, let me tell you [​IMG]

Anyhoo...Wait until next weeks for some kick ass fishing/wheeling pictures!

Shane

Never argue with idiots; They will drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience [​IMG]

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

should be pretty cool! my mother was actually born in the high-uinta's! (real high) she was raised on a sawmill, and we gotta LOT of holes that are on all the old logging roads. nobody else goes to them, and the fishing is fantastic! you'll find a stream that is fished a lot higher, and a lot lower, but not where we go etc!

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool be safe and good luck[​IMG]

77blazer see it at<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333>http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333</A>

4. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

Ya, I work at a sawmill and lets just say if you don't have access to our forestry maps, you probably don't know about this lake. Last year we were pulling out 4-5 lb rainbow! I hope it is as good as last year [​IMG]

Never argue with idiots; They will drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience [​IMG]

5. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

yep... those loggers seem to find a few places nobody else does!

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]